Lea Michele's Cosmo cover banned from Texas store
- Photo: Cosmo/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ4 of 6
- Photo: Regan Cameron/Teen Vogue5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The March issue of Cosmopolitan has been pulled from a Brookshire's grocery store in Texas after complaints about "Glee" star Lea Michele's cleavage on the magazine cover.
The store owners have replaced it with a notice requesting patrons to ask for it from their customer services counter, according to CocoPerez.com.
A customer tells the website she was told the cover "wasn't appropriate" for display.
Some readers and parents have said the actress should cover up because her on-screen alter ego, high school student Rachel Berry, is seen as a role model for young viewers.
RELATED: Learn all about 'Glee' on MSN
A similar magazine stir hit Sir Elton John last month after his family cover shoot, featuring partner David Furnish and new son Zachary, was covered up with a "family shield" by a retailer in Arkansas in a bid to "protect" shoppers.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite