Michelle Duggar Suffers a Miscarriage
- Photo: Scott Enlow/TLC/.1 of 9
- Photo: Chris Bott/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.3 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Scott Enlow/.4 of 9
- Photo: BETH HALL/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: TLC/Promotional6 of 9
- Photo: TLC/FOX7 of 9
- Photo: TLC/.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sad news for the Duggar family.
Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage on Thursday, her husband, Jim Bob, told Us Weekly. The "19 Kids and Counting" parents were expecting their 20th child in April.
"Earlier today at a routine doctor's appointment, Michelle and I received the sad news that we lost the baby," Jim Bob told Us. "Michelle is resting comfortably at home with the support of the entire family. We are grateful for all the thoughts and prayers, but ask for privacy during this difficult time."
Based in Tontitown, Ark., the Duggars are already parents to Joshua, 23 (who is married with two kids of his own), twins Jana and John-David, 21; Jill, 20; Jessa, 19; Jinger, 17; Joseph, 16; Josiah, 15; Joy-Anna, 14; twins Jedidiah and Jeremiah, 12; Jason, 11; James, 10; Justin, 8; Jackson, 7; Johanna, 6; Jennifer, 4; and Jordyn, 3, and Josie, almost 2.
Michelle, 45, and Jim Bob's 19th child, Josie, was born premature (at 25 weeks) in December 2009. Offering an update on her little one on her blog last month, Michelle, wrote, "A lot of people have asked would we consider having more children after what we went through with Josie. That experience was one of the scariest things we have ever walked through as a family. We thank God, and are grateful for the many prayers offered on Josie's behalf. What a miracle she is, our little sunshine, she is doing wonderful!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite