Miranda Kerr drops bisexuality hint
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Alessio Botticelli/FilmMagic3 of 17
- Photo: CL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Eagle Press/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: JWNY/GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: @mirandakerr/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has hinted she wants to explore relationships with women in the aftermath of her marriage breakdown.
The brunette beauty announced her split from husband Orlando Bloom, the father of her young son Flynn, last year, and she has now given a revealing interview to Britain's GQ magazine about her failed marriage and current love life.
RELATED: 20 sexiest celebrity singles
Kerr had "great chemistry" with her husband, but admits she also sees women in a sensual way, telling the publication, "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never."
The newly-single model goes on to add that she attracts an overwhelming amount of attention from men: "I still get chatted up a lot ... I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals -- stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
She adds of her current love life: "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber debuts a new tattoo, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Madonna, Melanie Griffith and Heidi Montag post about their ski vacations on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »