Miranda Kerr drops bisexuality hint
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/Rex USA1 of 17
- Photo: D. DaSilva/Rex/Rex USA2 of 17
- Photo: Alessio Botticelli/FilmMagic3 of 17
- Photo: CL/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Faye Sadou / UPA/Retna Ltd.6 of 17
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 17
- Photo: Eagle Press/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Brian To/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA11 of 17
- Photo: JWNY/GSI12 of 17
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America13 of 17
- Photo: @mirandakerr/Instagram14 of 17
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet15 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has hinted she wants to explore relationships with women in the aftermath of her marriage breakdown.
The brunette beauty announced her split from husband Orlando Bloom, the father of her young son Flynn, last year, and she has now given a revealing interview to Britain's GQ magazine about her failed marriage and current love life.
RELATED: 20 sexiest celebrity singles
Kerr had "great chemistry" with her husband, but admits she also sees women in a sensual way, telling the publication, "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never."
The newly-single model goes on to add that she attracts an overwhelming amount of attention from men: "I still get chatted up a lot ... I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals -- stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
She adds of her current love life: "I'm dating. I'm loving it. Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I'm not looking to fall in love again quickly."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite