'Modern Family' Star Jesse Tyler Ferguson Gets Engaged
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 19
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 19
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: Cam Griffith/Bauer-Griffin13 of 19
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP18 of 19
Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his longtime boyfriend Justin Mikita.
The "Modern Family" star made the announcement, first reported by People, in a video posted online for the marriage equality organization Tie the Knot. "It's true, I popped the big Q," Ferguson, 36, says in the video. His 27-year-old fiancé then appears onscreen to reveal, "I said yes!"
Ferguson has been dating Mikita, a lawyer, for about two years. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized in a wedding ceremony," Ferguson explains in the video. "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied the basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
In the video, the couple reveals they've teamed up with the company Tie Bar in which the retailer will donate the proceeds of a special bow tie collection to various organizations seeking to improve civil rights for gay and lesbian couples.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite