Modern Family's New Lily Has Been Getting Handsy With Sofia Vergara
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: @sofiavergara/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Marco Ugarte/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: V. Labissiere/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Charlie Luciano/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: @SofiaVergara/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
By Sarah Frank
Some fans of "Modern Family" are still getting adjusted to the show's new Lily (she's just so tall for a toddler!), who replaced a twinset of baby actresses. And it sounds like she's still getting adjusted to her, uh, new surroundings.
RELATED: Hilary Duff is Having a Boy
As Jesse Tyler Ferguson told Ellen DeGeneres today, the tot actress Aubrey Anderson-Emmons just cannot keep her hands off of co-star (and TV's shouter-in-chief) Sofia Vergara's, well, chest area. Now the show's crew is jealous of a 4-year-old.
"First of all, she's obsessed with Sofia's... area," Ferguson laughed, pointing at his own chest. "And she was basically just manhandling her, just poking. She was just like, poking, prodding ... All the stagehands were like, 'You're so lucky.'"
RELATED: Stars looking sharp in yellow
'Full House' 2
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite