Molly Sims Is Having a Boy!
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks1 of 14
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks2 of 14
- Photo: CPR/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Sharky / Splash News/Splash News7 of 14
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Enrique RC,/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 14
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN13 of 14
Looks like Molly Sims doesn't have to worry about her first born stealing from her collection of high heels!
On Tuesday's episode of "The Talk," the pregnant model stopped by the show where she announced the sex of her and hubby Scott Stuber's first child.
"Everyone has asked me," Sims tells the daytime TV show's co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Aisha Tyler and Sheryl Underwood. "We are having a baby boy!"
Due in June, Sims, 38, has had some funny anecdotes about her first pregnancy so far.
On Thursday, the star told Us Weekly that SHE covers her baby bump with a sheet when she sits down to watch her favorite shows: "Dateline" and "48 Hours."
"It's to make sure my kid is not, like, a serial killer," she explained. "I love those shows, but I'm like, 'Can they hear what they are saying?' So I cover my belly."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmma's Mishaps
From Crowd Ignite