Momsen lands modelling deal
- Photo: Hypnotics/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: M.T./Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jose Perez / Splash News/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Teenage actress/singer Taylor Momsen can now add model to her resume - she's signed up as the new face of a British fashion chain.
The "Gossip Girl" star, who also fronts her own band The Pretty Reckless, has landed a deal to front a campaign for U.K. high street store New Look.
Momsen models the brand's upcoming spring/summer 2010 collection and follows in the footsteps of supermodel Agyness Deyn and singer Lily Allen, who designed her own clothing range for the store in 2007.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite