Montag plans clothing line
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Whittle / Benassi/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital4 of 13
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 13
- Photo: Life & Style/.6 of 13
- Photo: Courtesy of 'Good Morning America'/Promotional7 of 13
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Courtesy of People Magazine/Promotional10 of 13
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News12 of 13
Reality TV star Heidi Montag is planning to showcase her cosmetically overhauled new body in her own line of clothes.
"The Hills" star recently underwent ten cosmetic surgery procedures including breast augmentation, and she has already begun working on designs for a clothing line to showcase her new assets.
RELATED: See more Heidi Montag pics
The 23-year-old wants to eventually launch a couture collection, followed by a budget line for her fans, as well as a bikini collection.
She tells People.com, "Most of my inspiration comes from old movies and I have tons of books on old Hollywood. I just love the magnificence of that time: The sequins, the sexiness. I want to capture the true luster of Hollywood in all my designs."
RELATED: Heidi posing for Playboy again
"This is just the beginning. I'd really love to eventually wear mostly my only designs. And I really would love to do a low end line [for my] fans and it can be really accessible, and then a one of a kind couture line to really showcase my creativity. Look out for my bikini line this summer!"
RELATED: Whitney Port on Heidi's surgeries
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »