Montag & Pratt's divorce will be finalized in February
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: AR4/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"The Hills" co-stars Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt's marriage will officially be over in February.
Montag walked out on her husband of two years in May and filed a divorce petition in Santa Monica, Calif. Superior Court last month, citing irreconcilable differences.
RELATED: Check all the info on Heidi
Pratt signed off on the papers after he was served last week and the divorce will be finalized in six months.
Montag's lawyer, Jodeane Farrell, tells TMZ.com, "Both Heidi and Spencer are in agreement to settle their divorce as quickly as possible without the need of a court appearance."
The ex-couple wed in Mexico in 2008 and exchanged vows for a second time on "The Hills" in 2009 amid claims their initial nuptials were not legally binding.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite