Comedian Tracy Morgan proposed to fiancee after three weeks
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Reed Saxon/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Wenzelberg/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Pedro Andrade,/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
Comedian Tracy Morgan proposed to his new fiancee just three weeks after meeting her on a blind date earlier this year (2011).
The "30 Rock" star, who turns 43 on Thursday, Nov. 10, announced he is engaged to marry 25-year-old Megan Wollover at the 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards in September (2011), and now he reveals to New York Magazine that the proposal took place after a whirlwind romance.
He jokes, "I hypnotized her. She called me the Black Svengali!"
The couple plans to wed next year (2012).
Morgan was previously married to his high school sweetheart Sabrina, the mother of his three adult sons. They separated in 2001 and he finally filed for divorce in 2009.
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBieber Butt
From Crowd Ignite