Nate Berkus, Jeremiah Brent Are Engaged!
- Photo: DS7/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE3 of 5
- Photo: Out/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sitting on top of the world! Nate Berkus and his boyfriend, Jeremiah Brent, are officially engaged to be wed, a rep for Berkus tells Us Weekly exclusively. The pair, who have been dating for 8 1/2 months, made it official atop Machu Picchu in Peru on Monday -- and are excited for the next chapter of their lives together.
TV personality and interior designer Berkus, 41, was the one to pop the question to Brent during their trip to Peru, Berkus' rep confirms to Us. Brent was completely surprised -- the couple was originally traveling as part of a shopping trip with One Kings Lane for a designer sale project Berkus is working on for the site.
The fashion-forward pair were first linked back in December 2012 after they were spotted "kissing at the sunglass rack in the men's section," an eyewitness told Page Six at the time.
And after the word was out, the pair began to split their time between New York and Los Angeles (where Brent, Rachel Zoe's former assistant, is based).
Currently, Berkus has his hands full several different projects, including a successful line of home goods at Target and a book, "The Things That Matter," released last October.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite