Neil Patrick Harris, Family Dress as Alice in Wonderland Characters for Halloween
- Photo: Neil Patrick Harris/Instagram1 of 22
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 22
- Photo: @instagranph/Instagram3 of 22
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 22
- Photo: @ActuallyNPH/Twitter5 of 22
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI7 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI8 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI9 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI10 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 22
- Photo: Ari Perilstein/Getty Images North America12 of 22
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: David Becker/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: ABFR/GSI15 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Travis Wade/WENN17 of 22
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Neill J. Schutzer/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Bachman/Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN21 of 22
Cutest family ever? Neil Patrick Harris and his fiance David Burtka have continued their costume-themed tradition with their adorable twins -- Harper and Gideon, 3. The "How I Met Your Mother" star and his family were spotted dressed as the Alice in Wonderland characters in Studio City, Calif., on Saturday, Oct. 19.
Harris, 40, and Burtka, 38, went as Tweedledee and Tweedledum as they dressed their beautiful daughter as Alice and Gideon as the March Hare. The couple was photographed wearing their adorable outfits as the "Smurfs" actor held on to Gideon and Burtka carried Harper on his shoulders.
This marks the third year in a row that the family went for a film theme. Last year, they went as characters from "The Wizard of Oz;" Harris dressed as The Tin Man, Burtka as The Scarecrow, Harper as Dorothy and Gideon as The Cowardly Lion.
In 2011, the family took a trip to Neverland! The family went as characters from Peter Pan; Harris went as Captain Hook, Burtka as Peter Pan, Harper as Tinkerbell and Gideon went as his famous dad's sidekick, Smee.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite