New Mom Kendra Wilkinson Tweets About Baby's 1st Dr. Visit
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: TC/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: OK! magazine/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kendra Wilkinson, who welcomed baby son Hank IV on 10 days ago, has tweeted about his first doctor's appointment.
"[Just] got back from pediatrician [and] he's 100 percent healthy ... now I'm 100 percent happy," she tweeted on Monday.
Baby Hank was born on December 11, weighing in at 9 lbs. 5 oz. He is the first son for Kendra and hubby Hank Baskett.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite