NEW PIC: Ali Lohan Shows Off Skinny Bod in Short-Shorts, Tank Top
- Photo: D WARRINGTON/C LABORE/ L EUBANK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: EM43/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: 6126/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE5 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: John Chapple/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: Fault/Promotional12 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: RD/AB/Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Ali Lohan poses for 6126/.15 of 21
- Photo: Octavio R Vera Jr/Splash News16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP20 of 21
Ali Lohan needs a snack.
Days after the 17-year-old model stepped out in Beverly Hills with a shockingly skinny frame and gaunt, pale face, she joined big sister Lindsay on the Hawaiian island of Oahu on Friday.
For this outing, the younger Lohan (who now goes by Alianna) looked just as slim in a midriff-baring tank top and tiny short-shorts.
Ali and Lindsay, 25, were in Hawaii to check out the Pipeline Masters surfing competition.
It's a big week for the Lohan girls: As many fans worried about fledgling model Ali's increasingly tiny frame, Lindsay's talked-about nude Playboy pictorial (aping Marilyn Monroe) was leaked online weeks before the mag planned its debut, thanks to a clever Russian hacker.
Ali, who turns 18 later this month, recently signed a multi-year contract with Next Model Management, and has denied claims that she underwent plastic surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Year in Review: Celebrity Fashion Faux Pas
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez splashes around, plus more of 2014's best celeb bikini moments on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite