NEW PIC: Ali Lohan Shows Off Skinny Bod in Short-Shorts, Tank Top
- Photo: D WARRINGTON/C LABORE/ L EUBANK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: EM43/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: 6126/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE5 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: John Chapple/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: Fault/Promotional12 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: RD/AB/Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Ali Lohan poses for 6126/.15 of 21
- Photo: Octavio R Vera Jr/Splash News16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP20 of 21
Ali Lohan needs a snack.
Days after the 17-year-old model stepped out in Beverly Hills with a shockingly skinny frame and gaunt, pale face, she joined big sister Lindsay on the Hawaiian island of Oahu on Friday.
For this outing, the younger Lohan (who now goes by Alianna) looked just as slim in a midriff-baring tank top and tiny short-shorts.
Ali and Lindsay, 25, were in Hawaii to check out the Pipeline Masters surfing competition.
It's a big week for the Lohan girls: As many fans worried about fledgling model Ali's increasingly tiny frame, Lindsay's talked-about nude Playboy pictorial (aping Marilyn Monroe) was leaked online weeks before the mag planned its debut, thanks to a clever Russian hacker.
Ali, who turns 18 later this month, recently signed a multi-year contract with Next Model Management, and has denied claims that she underwent plastic surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Year in Review: Celebrity Fashion Faux Pas
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »