NEW PIC: Ali Lohan Shows Off Skinny Bod in Short-Shorts, Tank Top
- Photo: D WARRINGTON/C LABORE/ L EUBANK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 21
- Photo: EM43/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: 6126/Splash News3 of 21
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE5 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News6 of 21
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: John Chapple/Splash News8 of 21
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News9 of 21
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News10 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 21
- Photo: Fault/Promotional12 of 21
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: RD/AB/Retna Digital14 of 21
- Photo: Ali Lohan poses for 6126/.15 of 21
- Photo: Octavio R Vera Jr/Splash News16 of 21
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: Splash News18 of 21
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Digital19 of 21
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP20 of 21
Ali Lohan needs a snack.
Days after the 17-year-old model stepped out in Beverly Hills with a shockingly skinny frame and gaunt, pale face, she joined big sister Lindsay on the Hawaiian island of Oahu on Friday.
For this outing, the younger Lohan (who now goes by Alianna) looked just as slim in a midriff-baring tank top and tiny short-shorts.
Ali and Lindsay, 25, were in Hawaii to check out the Pipeline Masters surfing competition.
It's a big week for the Lohan girls: As many fans worried about fledgling model Ali's increasingly tiny frame, Lindsay's talked-about nude Playboy pictorial (aping Marilyn Monroe) was leaked online weeks before the mag planned its debut, thanks to a clever Russian hacker.
Ali, who turns 18 later this month, recently signed a multi-year contract with Next Model Management, and has denied claims that she underwent plastic surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Year in Review: Celebrity Fashion Faux Pas
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dakota Johnson, E.L. James, and Sam Taylor-Johnson chat about "Fifty Shades of Grey" and it's super fans.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Check out the cast of superheroes and their super cute families on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Hits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite