Nick Cannon apologizes to ex Christina Milian on radio show
- Photo: PS3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 17
- Photo: David Becker/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: NP2/Starbux/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/Splash News16 of 17
Rapper/actor Nick Cannon has used his radio show to make peace with ex-girlfriend Christina Milian -- by apologizing live on air for cheating on her.
The "Dip It Low" hitmaker called Cannon's New York morning show on Monday for an interview about her new role on "The Voice," but the former couple ended up chatting about their 2005 split instead.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits
Milian also admitted she's been waiting for the chance to wish Cannon well after he became a dad to twin babies with wife Mariah Carey last year.
She told him, "I've been waiting to bump into you. I wanna congratulate you! It's been a long time and a lot of really big things have been happening, so I'm really proud of you. Your children are beautiful."
Milian also owned up to her own mistakes, adding, "Regardless of my big mouth back in the day, honestly, I've got all great things to say about Nick."
RELATED: Memorable Celebrity Apologies
The show's co-host Sarah Lee then urged Cannon to apologize for behaving like a "gigolo" during their relationship, prompting him to tell Milian, "If I didn't say it before, I do apologize. I'm sorry for the things that I did. We was young. I was young, I was silly."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »