Nick Cannon says he couldn't forgive ex-girlfriend Kim Kardashian for sex tape lie
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA1 of 12
- Photo: Chelsea Lauren/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Henry Lamb / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: dembabies.com/.4 of 12
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/Pacific Coast News6 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: BRJ/MiamiPIXX/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 12
- Photo: Kadena Press/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: Factice/.11 of 12
The "America's Got Talent" host began dating Kardashian in September 2006, but the couple split only four months later, and Cannon claims he ended the relationship because she wasn't straight with him about her raunchy past.
Cannon, who is now married to Mariah Carey, told Howard Stern, "This was my issue. We talked about this tape. ... And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me, I might have tried to hold her down (stay with her) and be like, 'That was before me' -- because she is a great girl. She's actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But the fact that she lied and told me that there was no tape, (I couldn't get over it)."
Although they've since patched up their differences, Cannon says he's still convinced the beauty, who is currently dating Kanye West, helped to leak the footage in 2007 to raise her celebrity status.
He adds, "I still think she might have even had a part to play with (its release)."
RELATED: Mariah Carey posts new pics of twins
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »