Nick Jonas Opens Up About 'Dynamite' Bromance With John Stamos
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Josiah True/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: James Peltekian / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Garth Vaughan/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Paul Drinkwater/Invision/AP13 of 14
"He came and saw the show and overall is a pretty hilarious guy," Jonas, 19, tells MTV of Stamos, who played the role of J. Pierrepont Finch in 1995. According to the "Who I Am" singer, his bromance with the "Full House" alumnus, 48, is "like dynamite."
"We watch a lot of YouTube videos. We talk about music quite a bit. He's a big music fan," Jonas explains. "He's a really good dude."
Jonas and Stamos both performed in "Hairspray" at the Hollywood Bowl in 2011 and have remained close ever since.
Having someone to confide in has been a huge help for Jonas, who joined the cast after "Glee" star Darren Criss ended his limited three-week engagement.
"John's been really kind through the whole process, because he played the role. He knows what it takes to do it," Jonas tells MTV. "It's a cool older-brother-type vibe in that sense. He's everybody's Uncle Jesse."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »