Nicky Hilton: Happy about Paris and Doug Reunion? "Um, no."
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Dana Flax, with reporting by Mary Park
With Paris Hilton constantly gallivanting around some exotic isle with her boyfriend du jour, we've always felt as though Nicky Hilton was the earthier, if totally fashionable and still really rich, Hilton sister. That's why we cornered her on Friday at Charlotte Ronson's show at New York Fashion Week to get the straight and narrow on Paris and Doug, as well as her take on Ronson's show and her favorite trends. Check out our exclusive interview below.
Wonderwall: Are you wearing Charlotte Ronson?
Nicky Hilton: I am.
WW: What do you love about her style?
NH: I love that it's very reflective of that New York, downtown style, her style.
WW: What's your favorite thing about Fashion Week?
NH: Going to New York. Growing up here and going to high school -- just seeing all my old friends, and I love it!
WW: Why did you come to her show?
NH: I always come to her show and try to come when I'm in town, so I just want to see her stuff.
WW: How would you describe your style?
NH: Very feminine, girly, downtown.
WW: What fashion trend do you like?
NH: I really like the structured blazers.
WW: Are you happy about Paris and Doug getting back together?
NH: Um, no. [Laughs.]
And there you have it, straight from the Hilton's mouth.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite