Nicole Richie: Girls, Don't 'Dress Slutty' on Halloween!
- Photo: Erik Jordan/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: .2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/.4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fern/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Mirrorpix/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News15 of 16
The horror of Halloween shouldn't be found in nip slips and exposed muffin tops.
This year, Nicole Richie has a public plea for ghouls and girls around the world: don't "dress slutty!"
"Girls, can we all pledge that we will not dress slutty for this Halloween?" the 30-year-old posted on her Facebook page Thursday. "The jig is up!"
Although Richie, who is mom to Harlow, 3, and Sparrow, 2, has donned some provocative outfits in the past, her Halloween costumes in recent years have been rather wholesome. In 2009, she covered up as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, and in 2010 she dressed conservatively as Margot Tenanbaum from The Royal Tenanbaums and also as Jessie the Cowgirl from the Toy Story films.
Tell Us: Should girls listen to Nicole Richie's plea to not "dress slutty" this Halloween?
Worst Fashion '14
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite