Nicole Richie Hangs in New York as Wedding Rumors Swirl
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Kaminski/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Gabriel Nuenez/Fame Pictures4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Start spreading the news: Bride-to-be Nicole Richie is spending the weekend in New York -- not the Beverly Hills mansion of her dad Lionel Richie, the reported site of her imminent wedding to longtime love Joel Madden.
On Friday night, the designer and L.A. native, 29, Tweeted about her arrival in the Big Apple: "Aaahhhhh FINALLY a proper winter. And I had to go all the way to New York to get it."
After a delivery truck was spotted at Lionel Richie's home on Friday, some speculated that Saturday or Sunday might be the big day for Richie and Good Charlotte singer Madden, 31.
Together for four years, the couple has two kids: daughter Harlow, 2, and son Sparrow, 15 months. They confirmed their engagement in February. Although she has shared very few details -- or exact dates -- for their wedding, Richie had a bachelorette bash in Mexico in September with Christina Aguilera and other pals.
Back in March, she teased to Ellen DeGeneres that she'd tie the knot "soon ... It's a big deal."
Madden was similarly vague about the wedding planning at an Oscars pre-show . "[Planning will be] the same thing as our engagement," the rocker said. "We're kind of doing it at our own pace. We have no idea right now."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite