Nicole Richie Hospitalized for Pneumonia
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab, Saleem Elatab/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Sarah Cullen/Fame Pictures3 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 13
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Paul/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: MAP / AVM/Splash News8 of 13
- Photo: BAC Pictures / Bleu Azur Corp./Retna Ltd.9 of 13
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 13
Nicole Richie has checked herself into a Los Angeles hospital.
RELATED: See more pics of Nicole Richie
A rep for the star tells Usmagazine.com, "Nicole has checked into Cedars Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia. She is doing well."
Citing illness, Richie, 28, bowed out of the Nov. 10 launch of her House of Harlow jewelry at Bebe in L.A.
She also took to her Twitter account a few days back and mentioned she was feeling ill: "ok cold, it's been 6 days. Lets part ways graciously & keep it moving."
In September, she gave birth to son Sparrow, her second child with Joel Madden; daughter Harlow is 22 months old.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRock Talk
From Crowd Ignite