NY Housewives' Ramona Throws Diva Fit
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: IZ2/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 5
- Photo: Lisa Wagner/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
More Housewives drama.
On Thursday, "Real Housewives of New York" star Ramona Singer joined New Jersey housewife Danielle Staub and Atlanta housewife NeNe Leakes to tape an upcoming episode of "The Maury Povich Show" in which they give real-life housewives makeovers.
Staub, 48, didn't act out; Singer, 53, apparently did.
Backstage, Singer was "standoffish, antisocial and on her Blackberry the whole time," a crew source tells UsMagazine.com. "She seemed jealous that people were making more of a fuss about Danielle and asking for a picture with her."
The insider says that when the three housewives eventually posed for photos together, "Ramona suddenly sat down and said, 'I’m not taking any more pictures.'"
After taping the in-studio segment, they headed to NYC's John Barrett Salon for the makeovers. "Ramona told the producers, 'I'm hungry! I'm going to lunch and then Bergdorf Goodman,'" the source tells Us. "So she and NeNe went to lunch, leaving Danielle alone at the salon. The crew had to shoot around NeNe and Ramona until they showed up nearly an hour late."
When she returned, Singer demanded "the best hair and makeup person at John Barrett," snipes the source. "It was ridiculous -- she was already made up from the studio!"
Adds the insider, "She was a total handful! She threw a tantrum about everything!"
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite