Rosie O'Donnell has a crush on Russell Brand
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Promotional/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: @rustyrockets/Twitter15 of 16
Rosie O'Donnell demanded Russell Brand be her first guest on her new TV talk show after falling in love with the Brit during an airport meeting.
The actress admits she first met funny-man Brand at LAX airport in Los Angeles and she immediately became a fan.
She tells news show Nightline, "I think he is epically, epically genius, and his life story is fascinating... He’s my new sort of boy crush."
And O'Donnell, whose new show debuts on Oprah Winfrey's OWN network on Monday evening, Oct. 10, 2011, is encouraging her new favorite to hit the road with comedian Robin Williams.
She adds, "I think like he and Robin Williams together, I think that the universe would explode. I mean Robin Williams, by American comic standards, no one is as fast as him.
It’s like he has a computer that works 10 times faster than the normal person. And that’s Russell as well."
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite