Oprah Winfrey's Production Company Sued by Flight Attendant
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: The Oprah Winfrey Show/Promotional2 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Buxbaum/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.8 of 12
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Grantitz/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.11 of 12
A flight attendant on Oprah Winfrey's private jet filed a lawsuit Friday denying allegations that she had sex on board.
RELATED: See more stars you just can't hate
In the suit, Corrine Gehrls, 39, claims that fellow flight attendants Myron Gooch and Kirby Bumpus, who is the daughter of Winfrey's friend Gayle King and is Winfrey's goddaughter, made the accusation that caused her to be fired.
The lawsuit claims that Gooch made the accusation that Gehrls engaged in intercourse with chief pilot Terry Pansing, 57, during a flight in which the talk show host and other passengers slept "following their ingestion of sleeping pills" after Pansing reportedly complained about his work schedule and demanded that he stay in nicer hotels than the rest of the flight crew. Gehrls and Pansing passed polygraph tests after the accusation but were not rehired, the suit says.
Gehrls is seeking more than $75,000 in damages from Gooch, Bumpus and Harpo Inc., Winfrey's production company.
A spokesperson for Harpo Inc. had no comment.
More on Usmagazine.com:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »