Osbourne embarks on extreme fitness regime
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: AO1/Andres Otero/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com3 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Splash News6 of 12
- Photo: infusla-70/110/INF7 of 12
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Bleu Azur/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 12
Reality TV star-turned-filmmaker Jack Osbourne has embarked on an extreme fitness program - the same training regime used by U.S. Navy SEALs.
The son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne recently began training outside Crossfit Hollywood, where he was put through his paces by a personal trainer.
The strenuous exercise routine includes weight lifting, endurance running, gymnastics and cardio work and Jack is already feeling the pain - he posted a photo of his cut-up hands on Twitter.com last week.
But the 25 year old has already been tipped for fitness success - one of his coaches tells WENN, "Jack is really agile and knows his body well, he picked up the exercises quickly. He should do well at Crossfit."
Osbourne has been dedicated to keeping in shape since 2005, when he dropped 50 pounds (22.7 kilograms) in preparation of his extreme sports TV show, "Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »