Osbourne refuses money from famous parents
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.1 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Twitter7 of 17
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.9 of 17
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.10 of 17
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.11 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Mike Coppola/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage16 of 17
Kelly Osbourne has refused cash handouts from her multi-millionaire parents since she was a teenager - because she's determined to work hard and not to be a "spoiled brat daughter."
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are said to be worth $152 million and boast homes around the globe, but Kelly always turns down financial gifts from the couple.
RELATED: Celebrity health habits
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "I haven't taken a penny from my parents since I was 15. Since I was a kid, I've been determined not to be the spoiled brat daughter of super-rich showbiz parents."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite