Kelly Osbourne's scary morning start
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Gabriel Grams/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: @mskellyo/Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: MM7/HSS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MM7/HSS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: FRANZISKA KRUG/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Nate Beckett / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
Kelly Osbourne experienced a "scary" start to December (2011) - her early morning commute to work in Los Angeles was a windy one.
The singer and reality TV star left her home at 3am on Thursday, Dec. 1, to make an early morning appointment and faced treacherous conditions on the way in as storm winds lashed the city.
Osbourne took to Twitter.com to share her experience with followers, writing, "It was kinda scary driving to work most of the traffic lights are out... There are palm trees and street lights that have all fallen in the middle of the streets. It was like driving through an obstacle corse (sic)!"
She wasn't the only star effected by the storm - Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane narrowly escaped injury on Wednesday night, Nov. 30, when the high winds brought a tree crashing into their Los Angeles home, and Eva Longoria experienced a terrifying Los Angeles plane landing as she returned to the city from the Dominican Republic.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »