Other bidders contest Tully's sale to Dempsey
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Bicycling magazine/.2 of 17
- Photo: Touchtone Pictures/Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: David Livshin/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI7 of 17
- Photo: DOBN/GSI8 of 17
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: TRB/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Tibrina Hobson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Jose Leiva/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Courtesy of McLaren/.15 of 17
- Photo: Agent 47/WENN16 of 17
SEATTLE (AP) — A company that teamed up with Starbucks Corp. to bid for the Tully's Coffee chain is challenging the winning offer made by "Grey's Anatomy" star Patrick Dempsey.
AgriNurture Inc. says it's still willing to proceed with its combined bid with Starbucks of about $10.6 million. The bid from Dempsey's company, Global Baristas LLC, was for $9.2 million.
The proposed sale goes before a bankruptcy judge in Seattle on Friday.
Starbucks has said it wants to convert some of Tully's cafes to its own brand, with AgriNurture running the rest under the Tully's name.
RELATED: Celebs who have done good deeds
AgriNurture, based in the Philippines, also does business in the U.S. as Earthright Holdings Inc.
Another bidder has also filed an objection to the sale, saying the rules changed in the middle of the auction.
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Ashley Greene Spills 'Eclipse' Secrets
ET exclusively went behind the scenes of Ashley Greene's photo shoot for Teen Prom magazine, where...Watch Video »
Ben Affleck at the Children Mending Hearts event in Hollywood on Feb. 19, 2009.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWacky Yogi
From Crowd Ignite