Padma Lakshmi mourning billionaire boyfriend Forstmann
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Digital2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Grossman/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: @padmalakshmi/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
TV star Padma Lakshmi is in mourning after the death of her longtime partner and business financier, Theodore Forstmann.
RELATED: Gone To Soon
Forstmann, who had been dating the "Top Chef" host for the last several years, passed away on Sunday after a battle with brain cancer. He was 71.
RELATED: 2011 Emmy Awards
Forstmann founded the investment firm Forstmann & Little Co. in 1978, and the organization went on to acquire a number of different companies, including beverage group Dr. Pepper and sports agency IMG.
The billionaire, who was also briefly linked to the late Princess Diana during the late 1990s, vowed to give half his net worth to charity following his death after partnering with The Giving Pledge in February.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »