Pamela Anderson Is Leaving the Beach, Renting Out Her Malibu Home
- Photo: Zillow.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Zillow.com/.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Bryan Steffy/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT FERREIRA/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Orchon / Retna Digital/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Queen International/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP14 of 15
It looks like Pamela Anderson is hanging up her signature red bathing suit and leaving the beach for good by putting her Malibu, Calif., house up for rent.
Located in the heart of the beach city on Malibu Colony Road, the teak-lined house features three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms over 2,700 square feet, plus a unique backyard wigwam, deep deck and "green egg charcoal barbecue" surrounding a saltwater swimming pool with swim-up wet bar.
According to property records, Anderson purchased the 1959 house in 2000 for $1.8 million, and has reportedly decided to give it up because she is traveling so much and currently spending more time in her native country of Canada.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMysterious Bey
From Crowd Ignite