Pamela Anderson Is Leaving the Beach, Renting Out Her Malibu Home
- Photo: Zillow.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Zillow.com/.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Bryan Steffy/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT FERREIRA/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Orchon / Retna Digital/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Queen International/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP14 of 15
It looks like Pamela Anderson is hanging up her signature red bathing suit and leaving the beach for good by putting her Malibu, Calif., house up for rent.
Located in the heart of the beach city on Malibu Colony Road, the teak-lined house features three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms over 2,700 square feet, plus a unique backyard wigwam, deep deck and "green egg charcoal barbecue" surrounding a saltwater swimming pool with swim-up wet bar.
According to property records, Anderson purchased the 1959 house in 2000 for $1.8 million, and has reportedly decided to give it up because she is traveling so much and currently spending more time in her native country of Canada.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Hugh Jackman, The Rock, Khloe Kardashian and more stars share photos and videos of their intense workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »