Pamela Anderson Is Leaving the Beach, Renting Out Her Malibu Home
- Photo: Zillow.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Zillow.com/.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Bryan Steffy/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT FERREIRA/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Orchon / Retna Digital/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Queen International/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP14 of 15
It looks like Pamela Anderson is hanging up her signature red bathing suit and leaving the beach for good by putting her Malibu, Calif., house up for rent.
Located in the heart of the beach city on Malibu Colony Road, the teak-lined house features three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms over 2,700 square feet, plus a unique backyard wigwam, deep deck and "green egg charcoal barbecue" surrounding a saltwater swimming pool with swim-up wet bar.
According to property records, Anderson purchased the 1959 house in 2000 for $1.8 million, and has reportedly decided to give it up because she is traveling so much and currently spending more time in her native country of Canada.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRoyal Romance
From Crowd Ignite