Pamela Anderson Is Leaving the Beach, Renting Out Her Malibu Home
- Photo: Zillow.com/.1 of 15
- Photo: Zillow.com/.2 of 15
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/WireImage5 of 15
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin6 of 15
- Photo: Bryan Steffy/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: ALBERT FERREIRA/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Orchon / Retna Digital/Retna Digital9 of 15
- Photo: WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Queen International/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Tim Hales/Invision/AP14 of 15
It looks like Pamela Anderson is hanging up her signature red bathing suit and leaving the beach for good by putting her Malibu, Calif., house up for rent.
Located in the heart of the beach city on Malibu Colony Road, the teak-lined house features three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms over 2,700 square feet, plus a unique backyard wigwam, deep deck and "green egg charcoal barbecue" surrounding a saltwater swimming pool with swim-up wet bar.
According to property records, Anderson purchased the 1959 house in 2000 for $1.8 million, and has reportedly decided to give it up because she is traveling so much and currently spending more time in her native country of Canada.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON RADAR:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »