Paris Hilton finishes probation in Vegas drug case
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 12
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
RELATED: Celebs rocking retro trends
Officials say Hilton's attorneys appeared in court Tuesday on the 30-year-old celebrity socialite's behalf to show Hilton had completed her obligations to the court. She had to pay a $2,000 fine and serve 200 hours of community service in addition to probation.
Hilton pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of drug possession and obstructing an officer after police pulled over her and her then-boyfriend on Aug. 26, 2010.
RELATED: Paris and more celebs and about
Police say they detected a "vapor trail" of marijuana smoke wafting from the couple's vehicle.
Hilton was arrested when a bag containing 0.8 of a gram of cocaine fell from her purse as she reached for lip balm in front of an officer.
RELATED: Celebs out and about all summer long
Tara Reid dishes on her Playboy spread
Tara Reid sits down with "ET" to talk about her past, her new Playboy pictorial and her future.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhy He's Leaving
From Crowd Ignite