Paris Hilton finishes probation in Vegas drug case
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 12
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 12
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RGA/ZOJ/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com9 of 12
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN11 of 12
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Paris Hilton is wrapping up a year of probation stemming from a 2010 drug arrest on the Las Vegas Strip.
RELATED: Celebs rocking retro trends
Officials say Hilton's attorneys appeared in court Tuesday on the 30-year-old celebrity socialite's behalf to show Hilton had completed her obligations to the court. She had to pay a $2,000 fine and serve 200 hours of community service in addition to probation.
Hilton pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges of drug possession and obstructing an officer after police pulled over her and her then-boyfriend on Aug. 26, 2010.
RELATED: Paris and more celebs and about
Police say they detected a "vapor trail" of marijuana smoke wafting from the couple's vehicle.
Hilton was arrested when a bag containing 0.8 of a gram of cocaine fell from her purse as she reached for lip balm in front of an officer.
RELATED: Celebs out and about all summer long
Worst Fashion '14
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ariana Grande's breakout year on Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite