Paris Hilton involved in 'really scary' hotel brawl
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: HookedOnHollywood/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Pacific Coast News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Paris Hilton just wants to dance. Is that so wrong?
The celebutante sparked a round of fisticuffs early Friday when a bodyguard took umbrage to her request for a dance song at Miami's Fontainebleau hotel, reports RadarOnline.com.
Apparently Hilton, 28, wasn't feeling the techno music the DJ was spinning at the hotel's nightclub and approached him around 3 a.m. to see if he could change it up to Madonna or Black Eyed Peas, you know.
A bodyguard near the DJ then allegedly pushed Hilton, which royally ticked off her boyfriend Doug Reinhardt, who had words with the bodyguard. The two men began to tussle right there, and hotel security had to break it up. Although cops were called in, nobody was charged.
"I can't believe someone would do this to us, it's really scary," says Hilton, who emerged from the incident unscathed.
Reinhardt was not so lucky and sustained a bloody lip.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite