Patti Stanger on Who Sandra Bullock Should Date: 'If he makes money, get him girl'
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 12
- Photo: WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: WENN6 of 12
- Photo: RD/Curley/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Michael Simon/Promotional9 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Reporting by Ericka Goodman
Patti Stanger is no stranger to giving love advice, as everyone knows from her show "Millionaire Matchmaker." And now that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, she's sharing her best dating advice for all us regular people. Just after she strutted her stuff on the runway, Wonderwall caught up with Patti at The Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection Fashion Show, which builds awareness about heart disease for women. She dished on her favorite dating rules, what celebrities should keep in mind when they start dating and who she thinks Sandra Bullock should date next.
On dating rules she sticks to:
Patti Stanger: One person said ... you're hiding me. I replied, 'When we are serious, that's when I'll take you out.'
On the best advice for celebrity dating:
PS: I'm not a big fan of a big age gap. It's going to eventually go downhill -- look at Demi and Ashton: 10 is the floor and 10 is the ceiling. Go past 10 and you're screwed.
On who Sandra Bullock should date next:
PS: If he makes money, get him, girl; I approve. If he's behind the scenes, even better; I approve. I mean, who wants someone that wants to walk the red carpet and everything else?
On what new couples should do for Valentine's Day:
PS: The man should plan, and the girl should say please and thank you. Maybe a hotel and a bubble bath and a bottle of Champagne.
On picking out her gown for the runway -- and her dream fashion power couple:
PS: I'm wearing Marc Bouwer. He made this for me. I'm all about fashion, and Marc Jacobs is my ex- boyfriend's first cousin. If I could hook Marc Jacobs and Tom Ford up, that would be a great match. They both have muscles and good bodies, plus look straight.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite