Paula Abdul Demands Staffers Call Her 'Warrior,' 'Gift'
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: KB4/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: JM5/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: @paulaabdul/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com14 of 17
- Photo: FOX/Promotional15 of 17
- Photo: LA Lakers/.16 of 17
Straight up: Anyone interested in getting hired as Paula Abdul's assistant should get ready to tend to a kooky list of daily demands.
Among the 49-year-old "X Factor" judge's requests, according to an insider?
Each assistant must carry and use a tape recorder at all times "because she doesn't trust her own conversations," the source says.
"She also makes them check the TiVo for any mention of her and put it on a DVD."
Abdul team members should also prepare to go through her email -- and respond to family and friends as the star herself.
The "Forever Your Girl" singer also needed constant reminders that she is a "warrior, survivor and gift," adds the insider.
For more shocking star demands from the likes of Jen Aniston, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Pink and others, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite