Pauly D: Snooki Wants Me Present When She Gives Birth to Her Baby
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Fallen Star/Pacific Coast News2 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News3 of 15
- Photo: Enrique Rc/Pacific Coast News4 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 15
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Paul J. Froggatt/Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 15
- Photo: Nick Spaloss/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Â© RD / Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 15
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.14 of 15
When Snooki welcomes her son, Lorenzo, in September, her baby's birth will be totally Jersey-fied thanks to the reality star's pal, Pauly D.
"I'm gonna be there when the baby's born, she wants me in the room," Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) confirmed on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live on Bravo August 5.
Uncle Pauly intends to teach Snooki and fiance Jionni LaValle's son a thing or two about spinning -- when he's old enough. "I'm gonna babysit and teach him how to DJ!" enthused Pauly.
Filming the sixth season of MTV's Jersey Shore while pregnant earlier this summer, Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) says being an expectant mother has mellowed her out -- and even improved her relationship with her Shore pals.
"Me and Jenni got closer, just because I'm not going crazy all the time, so she's not getting annoyed with me," Snooki admitted to Us Weekly of her bond with BFF JWoww, with whom she stars on an MTV spinoff. "I'm kind of the responsible one!"
Snooki is eager to defy the haters who question her maternal instincts. "I can't wait to meet my kid!" she has said. "Everyone will be surprised to see a different side of me. I'm loving, caring, sensitive, protective and very maternal, no matter what people might think."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »