Pauly D to meet baby daughter, 5 months, for the first time
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA3 of 14
- Photo: A_Markert; Judy Eddy/WENN.com/.4 of 14
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA6 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks8 of 14
- Photo: Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Pacific Coast News11 of 14
- Photo: Stephanie Magallanes/.12 of 14
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Pauly D is about to have what may be the biggest meeting of his life. The "Jersey Shore" alum, 33, is set to be introduced to his baby daughter for the very first time on Nov. 6, five months after her birth, Us Weekly can confirm.
According to TMZ, which was first to report the news, the former MTV star and his onetime hookup Amanda Markert have come to a temporary truce in their ongoing custody battle. Sources tell TMZ that Markert -- a former Hooters waitress and current VIP hostess -- has agreed to let Pauly D meet baby Amabella at a neutral location near her home in New Jersey.
"He has already bought tons of stuff in preparation," a source tells Us of the ecstatic first-time dad, who tweeted last week that he was "excited" to finally see his baby girl.
As previously reported, DJ Pauly D (real name: Paul DelVecchio) learned last month that Markert gave birth to his daughter in May. (The new parents spent a night together back in 2012.)
"She contacted him after the baby was born. He of course had to take precautions before believing the baby was his, but he is definitely excited to be a dad," an insider told Us Weekly after the baby news broke. "Pauly is taking responsibility and will be in this child's life one way or another."
In fact, the new dad recently filed a motion to move a custody hearing to Las Vegas, where he owns a home. He reportedly wants to gain full custody of his daughter.
"Sometimes in life things aren't planned and they may even scare you at first, but they end up being a blessing," he told Us in a statement of finding out about Amabella. "That is how I feel about having a daughter. I'm looking forward to being a parent to her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite