Penn Badgley Joins Protest
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 19
- Photo: Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: NickyDigital.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Chris Polk/WireImage.com18 of 19
Penn Badgley cares about more than just the Upper East Side!
The 24-year-old "Gossip Girl" star marched among demonstrators Wednesday morning as a part of New York's Occupy Wall Street protest.
Zoe Kravitz's new beau told Capital NY that he came to the protests in Zuccoti Park after a friend was arrested on the Brooklyn Bridge. "I mean, listen, it's cheesy," he said. "But I want to do whatever I can. Let's be honest: I'm on f------ 'Gossip Girl' ... It's absurd that celebrity power is what it is, but, like, use any tool you have, you know?"
Badgley isn't the only star to join in the march against corporate greed. Susan Sarandon, Michael Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Russell Simmons and Tim Robbins have all participated in the protest.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
The Rock meets his youngest fan and terrifies his makeup team during his adventures in New York City on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite