Penn Badgley Joins Protest
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: J.B Nicholas / Splash News/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: Mike Disciullo/Bauer-Griffin4 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com6 of 19
- Photo: Splash News7 of 19
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: NickyDigital.com/.9 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com10 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com14 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 19
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com17 of 19
- Photo: Chris Polk/WireImage.com18 of 19
Penn Badgley cares about more than just the Upper East Side!
The 24-year-old "Gossip Girl" star marched among demonstrators Wednesday morning as a part of New York's Occupy Wall Street protest.
Zoe Kravitz's new beau told Capital NY that he came to the protests in Zuccoti Park after a friend was arrested on the Brooklyn Bridge. "I mean, listen, it's cheesy," he said. "But I want to do whatever I can. Let's be honest: I'm on f------ 'Gossip Girl' ... It's absurd that celebrity power is what it is, but, like, use any tool you have, you know?"
Badgley isn't the only star to join in the march against corporate greed. Susan Sarandon, Michael Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Russell Simmons and Tim Robbins have all participated in the protest.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan shares sexy selfies from backstage at her London play on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite