PETA: Kim Kardashian is setting a bad example for baby
- Photo: KCS Presse/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA3 of 13
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: WENN7 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: RAAK/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: Honopix/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Entertainment Tonight
Once again, it's PETA versus Kim Kardashian. The mom-to-be was spotted wearing fur during Paris Fashion Week with her beau Kanye West by her side. Needless to say, the animal rights organization was not too thrilled with her style statement, and, per usual, they had some choice words for the reality star.
"Kim is a commodity; she is paid to wear things like fur, a particular makeup, or to shake hands with questionable people, so she is not a good example to a child or anyone else of how to show a social conscience," PETA spokesperson Wendy Wenger told RadarOnline. "Thankfully, this child will be growing up in a time when most people know how blatantly cruel it is to buy a coat made from someone else's skin, so there is hope."
The digs didn't stop there. Wenger added, "Youngsters naturally identify and empathize with animals -- so even though Kim and Kanye will undoubtedly serve as poor examples when it comes to kindness toward animals, perhaps their child will take after aunt Khloe and choose kindness by rejecting fur."
Khloe Kardashian posed for PETA a few years back, but later denounced the organization after her sister Kim was hit with a flour bomb on the red carpet; a flour bomb thought to have been thrown by an activist within the organization.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite