PHOTOS: Eva Longoria Caught Kissing New Boyfriend Eduardo Cruz
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Yes, Eva Longoria looks like she's well over her divorce from San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, as the beauty was spotted with her new man, singer Eduardo Cruz, during a romantic lunch at L.A.'s famed Chateau Marmont Monday, and RadarOnline.com has the pictures for you: Click here to see Evan and Eduardo pucker up.
RELATED: See which celebs are the shortest
The 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looks to have a fast-blossoming romance with the sexy 25-year-old brother of actress Penelope Cruz.
Parker and Longoria tied the knot in 2007, three years after they were introduced following a Spurs game in 2004. They announced they were splitting in November 2010, and finalized it January 28, 2011.
RELATED: Celebs Who Were Cheerleaders
Last month, Eva showed she's getting better acclimated to life without Tony, tweeting: “Starting over is hard to do, but life goes on. I pray for strength, courage and wisdom on my new journey.”
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite