PIC: Audrina Patridge Goes Back to Blonde
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: @audrinapatridge/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: Bongo/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital15 of 16
Audrina Patridge has lightened up -- again!
After ditching her blonde streaks in August for a rich, dark brunette color, the reality TV star is has returned to the bright side with blonder hair.
The Hills alum debuted her new ombre mane, which is darker at the roots and blonder at the ends, during a Sears appearance in Cerritos, Calif. on September 28.
The last time the 26-year-old natural blonde rocked a full head of sunny strands was in March when she ditched her glossy brown color for her short-lived VH1 reality series, Audrina.
The reason Patridge, a California native, continues to switch back and forth between being a blonde and a brunette?
"I miss being a brunette. I feel like there are so many blondes in L.A.!" she told Us Weekly.
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »