Pic: James Marsden Debuts Baby Son William
- Photo: MIAN/Wonderwall1 of 23
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: WENN3 of 23
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Pictures4 of 23
- Photo: David James/New Line/.5 of 23
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 23
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP8 of 23
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet9 of 23
- Photo: .10 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com12 of 23
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images North America13 of 23
- Photo: Promotional14 of 23
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP15 of 23
- Photo: New Line Cinema16 of 23
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP17 of 23
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.18 of 23
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP19 of 23
- Photo: PNP/WENN20 of 23
- Photo: PNP/WENN21 of 23
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/Retna Ltd.22 of 23
Look at those cheeks! James Marsden spent at least some of his holiday weekend with a very special little guy: William Luca, the baby boy he welcomed with ex-girlfriend Rose Costa back in December. In the first-ever glimpse of his son, the "30 Rock" actor pushes a stroller with one hand and holds William -- pouting contemplatively with a baby-blue cap -- in another.
William is the third child for Marsden, who shares kids Jack and Mary with ex-wife Lisa Linde. Linde filed for divorce from the "X-Men" star in September 2011 after 11 years of marriage; Marsden and Costa date briefly following that split, with reports of her pregnancy surfacing last June.
The handsome actor also became a dad again recently on the small screen: On last December's series finale of "30 Rock," characters Criss Chros and his new wife, Liz Lemon (Tina Fey), adopted two kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite