January Jones Becomes a Redhead?
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 20
- Photo: Peter/NPG3 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 20
- Photo: Wire Image/Invision/AP5 of 20
- Photo: © Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin7 of 20
- Photo: Perkins/Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks15 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage17 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage18 of 20
- Photo: Nate Jones/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com19 of 20
Paging Joan Harris -- er, Christina Hendricks!
In Malibu, Calif., on Sunday, January Jones appeared to be channeling her redheaded "Mad Men" co-star with her fresh new look. The actress, whose blond 'do previously reached her shoulders, debuted a glossy strawberry hair color in either the form of hair extensions or a wig.
Red proved to be the "it" color of 2011, with Blake Lively, Drew Barrymore and other celebs trading their natural hair color for the fiery hue. Jones, 34, already tested out 2012's color trend (bright pink) when she debuted "rose gold" streaks in her hair at a March even in Beverly Hills, Cali.f
Besides showing off her new 'do this weekend, the single mom made sure that her son Xander, 9 months, got to take in some Father's Day festivities as the duo made their way to a bash thrown by film producer Joel Silver.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite