Jennie Garth Holds Hands With New Man, Noah Abrams
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 13
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 13
- Photo: R Wong/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin6 of 13
- Photo: Jennie Garth/Twitter7 of 13
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital8 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks9 of 13
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin10 of 13
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 13
Nice arm candy, Jennie!
On Tuesday, Jennie Garth was photographed taking a stroll in Los Angeles holding hands with a tall, handsome mystery man: Photographer Noah Abrams, whom Garth is now dating, two sources confirm to Us Weekly.
The reality star and "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress, 40, rocketed back into the spotlight last week when she unveiled her seriously slimmed-down, sexy new bod. It's a stunning bounce back for the 5-foot-5 "Little Bit Country" star, who's been dealing with her painful divorce from "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli after 11 years (and three daughters) together.
"I've been certainly going through a transitional time in my life," she explained in a recent TV interview of her startling new look.
As for new hunk Abrams? "She's been going on dates," one insider says of Garth, who had a flirty dinner with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore in Las Vegas back in May. "She's not looking to get into anything too serious too fast."
Adds another friend: "She's happier than ever!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish